Saturday, May 27, 2017

Let nature relieve your stress and rejuvenate your spirit

0
Let nature relieve your stress and rejuvenate your spirit -

This morning I watched three fluffy white swans glide on the crystal surface of a lake in northern Michigan.

I ?? m on vacation this week near Glen Arbor. The city is located northeast of Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, a scenic waterfront location named "Most Beautiful Place in America" ​​by "Good Morning America" ​​on ABC, 2011.

I can see Glen Lake sandy bottom through the dynamic aqua waters. He ?? s recalls the Caribbean, except that I'm about 275 miles northwest of Detroit lively city center and urban core.

The green hills rising from the shore of Big Glen Lake and Little Glen Lake, meet a clear blue sky as a robin egg ?? s. Meanwhile, the sandy shores of massive Lake Michigan are just ?? s a stone.

The views are stunning all around.

The environment breathtaking lowers my blood pressure and stress of my caregiving duties. It also promotes fear and recognition.

feeling stressed and drained

I ?? a full-time caregiver for my 18-year-old daughter Elizabeth who has cerebral palsy. His condition severely altered its physically and mentally, and is confined to a wheelchair.

His immobility means I'm about as well confined. Their care requires most of my energy. If you ?? 'Re caring for a loved one with mesothelioma, you know exactly what I ?? spoken.

Freedom seems a distant memory. You are on a visit to the doctor rotation cycle and climbing to exhaustion makes you wonder if you can soldier through another day.

You ?? 'Are stressed and emotionally drained.

Although I am in a peaceful, natural setting, I do not ?? Elizabeth away from this week. She's here on vacation with my husband and me.

My provision of continuous care, but the change of scenery has changed the perspective on my homework.

The Soothing Nature of Nature

I collected my thoughts and writing this while sitting at the water's edge ?? in the sunlight. Birdsong and the gentle lapping of the water on the shore are the only sounds I hear.

Earlier, I took a leisurely bike ride into town while my husband stayed with our daughter. I went on a sandwich country road between the serene blue-green lake on one side and a wooded forest filled with beautiful white birches on the other.

The other day I went on a walk and took a bunch of pink wild flowers. I brought the delicate flowers back to our cottage and placed them in a vase to enjoy their beauty on the dining room table.

I shared solitude and splendor of the region with Elizabeth, too. I walked with her as she rode on her big tricycle on a quiet road. A tawny and beautiful deer, spotted fawn crossed safely ahead. They stopped and looked at us as they went into the woods. We also stopped to enjoy the rare moment.

Nature instills a sense of peace as a refreshing healing balm.

My husband and I decided to share the caregiving responsibilities during our vacation so we can enjoy time alone. I'm always ?? put in a lot of time providing care, but I feel refreshed and rejuvenated in this idyllic setting.

I am calm, despite dressing, feeding, bathing, dressing and entertaining Elizabeth.

healing powers of nature

I believe in a creator, and I think the beauty of nature serves a purpose ?? our pleasure.

The nature sounds, colors, smells and textures all contribute to the sense of inner nature instills peace.

In fact, environmental psychologists say colors influence emotion and human behavior. Environmental Psychologist Sally Augustin, PhD, told Forbes that green seems to bring a "positive association between nature and regrowth." Her emotional properties also include the acceptance, trust and admiration.

Yellow is associated with serenity and joy. Meanwhile, the blue brings a sense of wonder, surprise and distraction.

Taking all this into consideration, it is no wonder I feel so serene and inspired among the trees, sunlight and sparkling water of Glen Arbor.

If you ?? re feel confined, depleted or used your caregiving, take time to visit a park, botanical garden, walk along a trail, head to the beach or lake.

Put your feet in the water.

Drink in the blue sky.

Listen carefully to the birds chirping in the morning.

Go to a place that holds memories or you long for.

If you can ?? t get overnight, then go for a day or an afternoon.

Finding Nature when you can ?? t Get Away

I appreciate nature at home, too, even though I live in the suburbs.

You can usually find vases in my house filled with everything that grows in my garden. A green hosta leaf emerald cut and placed in one of my vintage bottles above the kitchen sink brings a smile to my face.

I am delighted when the breeze blowing through the open window in my room and the curtains slowly Ripples. I feel a spring in my step when I admire the generous bunches of hydrangeas surrounding the foundation of the house.

I pause when I look Homegrown ripe red tomatoes my dad ?? s lined up on my window. They remind me of little soldiers round.

Nature gives me hope that everything will be OK. It does not matter if I am in nature in its most basic forms, such as Big Lake Glen, or in its smallest incarnations like the leaves cut into my vases.

There ?? s always there for you and me to take ?? and he ?? s beautiful.

Author Image

About Waektra
Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design