Friday, February 17, 2017

Acupuncture can relieve stress and cancer Symptoms

0
Acupuncture can relieve stress and cancer Symptoms -

I ?? saw a chiropractor most of my life. I suppose that ?? s based in part on the fact that my mother has chronic back problems and the two car accidents I ?? ve had in my life. Just a few months my chiropractor here in Orlando recommended I try acupuncture.

I had tried acupuncture sometimes it several years ago, and hadn ?? t thought much about it since. But when my chiropractor, I have seen for several years now, has suggested, I really wanted to try again. I trust him, and me and my ills familiar.

During the last month, I saw the acupuncturist probably 10 times. It really helped me with stress and feel better overall. During my treatments, which last about 15 minutes each time, I feel so relaxed and peaceful.

But I wasn '?? t happy to stay there. I wanted to know more about acupuncture and how it works. I also wanted to become more competent so I can tell my friends and family all about it (and you, the readers of Asbestos.com).

Interview with Michelle Whitmer Mesothelioma Center

You may be familiar with Michelle Whitmer.

is one of the writers for Mesothelioma Center, and has been written about the treatment, cancer research and alternative medicine, among other topics, for more than seven years.

Whitmer is also a certified yoga instructor and member of the holistic American Medical Association.

I asked him to break some of the mystery behind acupuncture and explain its use as an alternative treatment for mesothelioma.


Q: I've been seeing a chiropractor for many years, but recently started seeing an acupuncturist who works on the same [office
as my chiropractor. Can you explain how acupuncture works? It seems quite mysterious to many people, including me

A :. There are several theories on how acupuncture affects the body, but research has attracted little conclusive scientific evidence. Many traditional Chinese medicine practitioners (MTC) believe
Acupuncture works by balancing the energy system in the body called qi or chi, which hasn ?? 'T been proven to exist. Medical research has studied possible
biological explanations for the effects of acupuncture ??, revealing that many acupuncture points are located near nerve bundles and intersections tendons and other
important tissues

Q :. Can mesothelioma patients benefit from acupuncture? What about their family members

A: No studies on acupuncture and mesothelioma have not been done. However, some cancer centers now offer acupuncture as a complementary treatment for chemotherapy patients with nausea and vomiting. family members can find useful acupuncture to relieve stress


. Q: How can mesothelioma patients find an acupuncturist they can trust? Must ask their doctor to make sure it is a good idea for them
unique situation

A: Mesothelioma Patients should ask their oncologist if acupuncture is a complement their plan to secure treatment. Only very experienced acupuncturists should work with cancer patients. cancer centers like MD Anderson in Houston, Texas have acupuncturists familiar with the intricacies of cancer and can safely treat cancer patients

Q :. Have you had acupuncture done? What was your experience like

? A: Yes, I ?? 'Ve known acupuncture several times. I felt relaxed while receiving acupuncture and noticed significant relief from the pain that lasted for days afterwards. I now use acupressure to relieve nausea and pain

Q :. My acupuncturist told me that its effectiveness has something to do with "energy" of the body's systems. What it means

? A: Your acupuncturist refers to qi energy, which is a theoretical energy proposed by TCM practitioners believe that acupuncture helps to balance qi energy in the body, which they say promotes healing. and wellness


Q: How many points will most acupuncturists use? My acupuncturist up a different number each time ?? in different places. Sometimes I nap during
hours after driving home from his office. Is this normal

? A: The amount of acupuncture needles used and where they are placed can vary considerably. This protocol is normal for the application of acupuncture. It is also normal to feel sleepy during and after acupuncture. Many people feel deeply relaxed


Q :. I know that many people are afraid of needles usually get blood taken to give blood. The idea of ​​having a bunch of needles planted in
your body can be really scary. I think it doesn ?? t bad at all! But how can I reassure others it will be OK

? A: This is a subject to be discussed with an experienced acupuncturist, who can explain the difference between regular needles and acupuncture needles, which are significantly thinner

Q :. Health Is Acupuncture? Are reused needles

A: News acupuncture needles are used for each therapy session and are rejected; they are never reused. These needles are individually wrapped and are disinfected before packing

Q :. Are there scientific studies on the effectiveness of acupuncture? Can you summarize one or two of them for us

? A: Studies have been conducted on the effectiveness of acupuncture, and they typically focus on specific symptoms. For example, a 03 study reported a reduction of 36 percent in pain in cancer patients who still faces the symptoms despite taking medication against pain.

A 07 study in Germany reported that acupuncture relieved a type of nerve pain caused by chemotherapy in 76 percent of participants. Meanwhile, a British study published in 07 revealed an improvement of 36 percent of cancer-related fatigue among chemotherapy patients receiving acupuncture.

Author Image

About Waektra
Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design