Monday, October 24, 2016

The fight against cancer without losing hope

0
The fight against cancer without losing hope -

Without exception, every person I know who has had cancer showed the most incredible courage as they oppose their will against an enemy trying to take their lives.

Whether their cancer was curable or not, each of them has valiantly fought for their lives as they witnessed the devastation that cancer sowed on their bodies once healthy. Despite the physical and emotional pain, they rarely complained.

I rejoiced with loved ones who have survived cancer and mourned the loss of those killed by it

I know I am far from. alone.

Cancer affects millions of people around the world and those who are diagnosed with this terrible disease are fighting for their lives with equal intensity. The tragedy is that too many of them are losing the battle.

Surviving cancer is a huge triumph. I can only imagine the joy that cancer survivors must feel when they see and feel their body back to good health. I can not imagine what it must be for those who suffer from cancer without treatment, and living with the knowledge that they can never relive good health.

Living in hope of a cure

for two years, I took care of my husband Brian, who was diagnosed with mesothelioma, I often wondered how he found the courage to face each day knowing he was dying. I came to understand that it was because he never really believed he was going to die of this disease. With courage, he lived in the hope that a cure would be found for mesothelioma, while still there to take advantage.

Brian focused on the life he lived, rather than thinking when it might come to an end. When each new mesothelioma symptoms appeared, he accepted and exploited.

never wanted to know what symptoms he expected in the future, and at no time did he seek information about it. It comes with the business of life.

When Brian will die within three to nine months as expected, his hopes of survival increased stronger. I remember well the day he told me, "I have proved them wrong, I'm still alive, and I'll beat this thing."

Undoubtedly, the unwavering hope of surviving mesothelioma Brian helped kissing each. day as a gift and look forward to every tomorrow right until his death

Where there is life, there is hope

Brian often said to me: "where there is life there is hope. "

He was right. The hope is essential to life, and hopefully that gives us the will to live.

Fortunately, many patients with cancer today witness their hopes for the made survival. advances in medical practices, procedures and medications have led to treatments for some forms of cancer. Those with incurable cancers such as mesothelioma, are now survive for years longer than those who came before them.

stories of hope and survival for mesothelioma patients

mesothelioma patients around the world consider more reasons to stay positive through inspiring stories published in the media and on the Internet about mesothelioma victims survive their life expectancy.

the wall of hope over Asbestos.com is a perfect example of this.

Anyone wishing to hope and inspiration will find in the wonderful stories of survival, it featured. These true stories are good reasons to hang in there and keep the hope of a cure that might be around the corner.

Hope for Caregivers

Unfortunately, Brian has not been offered any step which may have prolonged his life. I had to accept that he would die of his illness.

Unlike him, I am actively looking for all the information I could find about mesothelioma, including what steps and Brian could experience symptoms as her illness progressed. I needed this knowledge so that I can put things in place, and ensure that Brian did not suffer unnecessarily.

Knowing this information was painful for me, I could not have helped Brian without it.

Living without hope of a future together for the two-year survival was incredibly hard for me to bear. At that time, I thought I was living with absolutely no hope in my life.

However, after Brian passed, I realized that no one can live without hope, myself included. Although I had no hope of survival Brian, I did find other things to hope for.

I had hoped to keep Brian out of pain. I have accomplished this, and helped to achieve a better quality of life.

I had hoped to make possible for him to die at home rather than in a hospital. I could let it go in the comfort of his home, surrounded by his family.

Now I know that without hope of achieving these things, I could not stay strong, nor found the motivation to achieve these goals for Brian.

Author Image

About Waektra
Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design