Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Interview with the founder of Cancer Shop USA

0
Interview with the founder of Cancer Shop USA -

Walking through the Twittersphere, I came across the Twitter account Cancer Shop USA and decided to take a closer look. After realizing what a wealth of resources they had for cancer patients, as the first and only patient requested, doctor approved online store to offer products to help patients with the effects treatment side, of course I wanted to know how they started.

I do not know what led to their origin was the diagnosis of cancer founder, Dr. Melanie Bone. It is the doctor in "doctor approved" and perhaps the patient in "patient request" in their currency above. Here is the interview that I did with Dr. Bone and Cancer Shop USA.

What is your medical training?

I am a surgeon and obstetrician gynecologist. To this day I see patients in my office regularly.

Why did you start the Shop USA cancer?

When I was diagnosed with stage III breast cancer in 00 I was sure that I will die. I went through treatments without much hope for survival. I was not working and I got bored I started thinking about how I could help other people going through chemotherapy. First, I came up with clothing that provides easy access to a port that is an internal IV in your chest. Then I developed sleepwear for menopause caused by chemotherapy. The nightgown and pillowcase were made with Coolmax. At that time it was a revolutionary material for wicking moisture. Slowly, everything has changed ...

What was your main goal?

As I mentioned it was to help others to come after me with easier and I guess I thought as a way to leave my mark on the planet as I was so sure that I would not survive.

What kind of products do you specialize in?

We offer all kinds of products to relieve the side effects of cancer treatments and to help maintain health before and after. We sell clothes, nutritional support, creams radiation skin, unique headgear, and even the glue on the eyebrows!

What are the biggest sellers of CancerShop USA?

Probably the radiation skin care products, oral care products, nausea relief items, and nutritionals.

[tous1945003engagements] you speaking country in your travels have you met the mesothelioma patients and what they want to talk to you?

Dr. Melanie Bone

I have not met, but a handful of mesothelioma patients probably because I am often lectures on women's cancers. Although mesothelioma can affect men or women, is seen more in men. I suspect that the mesothelioma patients have the same questions that patients with rare cancers that do not receive as much funding as breast cancer. They ask how we can make them more well-known situation and they want to know if there is something new on the horizon for treatment.

What advice can you give those patients with mesothelioma and lung cancer and their families?

I tell them that their lives can be cut short by these terrible diseases, but they should live each day the best remaining. If they can leave a small mark on the world as they are immortal. All of us have a terminal illness called life, but most of us have no idea when when we will die if we do not appreciate that every living being is a gift.

Finally, what is "Cancer Schmancer" and what is your involvement with them?

Fran Drescher, star of the television show The Nanny, has its own foundation called Cancer Schmancer. Ms. Drescher was diagnosed with uterine cancer and trying to signal to the world that cancer can be what you make of it. It raises awareness about cancer and stay healthy. Cancer Shop USA Schmancer working with cancer by donating 100% of the proceeds of the articles presented again in its organization. We want to continue that trend with other foundations to benefit them as well.

We thank Dr. bones for taking time from his busy schedule to talk with us.

Did you use any of the products Cancer Shop USA has to offer? Would you? Let us know in the comments below, on Facebook and Twitter.

Author Image

About Waektra
Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design